HDFCImage Credit source: File Photo
Merger of HDFC and HDFC Bank Global MSBI has raised questions and along with working its weightage said that it is going to remove HDFC from its global index. After which there is a big decline in both. During the trading session, both have suffered a loss of about Rs 82 thousand crores. Both HDFC and HDFC Bank have seen a decline of more than 5 percent. Let us also tell you what kind of figures of HDFC and HDFC Bank are being seen.
HDFC Bank suffered huge loss
- HDFC Bank stock is trading at Rs 1636.75, down 5.24 per cent at 1.20 pm.
- While during the trading session the company’s stock reached the day’s lower level with Rs 1631.
- This means that the company’s stock fell by 5.56 per cent on Friday as compared to Thursday.
- Due to the fall in the company’s stock, the market cap suffered a loss of Rs 53,712.73 crore.
- A day ago the market cap of HDFC Bank stood at Rs 9,64,372.44 crore.
- Today, when the stock went to the lower level, the market cap of the company came down to Rs 9,10,659.71 crore.
India will sink $ 40 billion in America, know what kind of crisis it is
HDFC shares fell by more than 5 percent
- On the other hand, the share of Housing Development Finance Corporation i.e. HDFC is trading at Rs 2717.90 with a decline of 5 per cent.
- HDFC’s stock also reached the lower level of the day with Rs 2710 during the trading session.
- This means that the company has gone down by 5.32 per cent on Friday as compared to Thursday.
- HDFC’s market cap has lost Rs 27,939.23 crore due to the fall in the company’s stock.
- The market cap of the company was at Rs 5,24,921.95 crore a day ago.
- Due to the lower level of the stock, the market cap of the company has come down to 4,96,982.72 crores today.
Gold and silver will break records in a month, silver will cross 80 thousand
Fall in the stock market too
On the other hand, due to the decline in HDFC Twin, the stock market is also witnessing a decline. Sensex and Nifty are seeing a one per cent decline during the trading session. According to the data, the Sensex fell 620 points during the trading session and came down to 61,128.93 points. At present, the Sensex is trading at 61,356.45 points with a fall of 392.80 points. Due to this fall in the stock market, investors lost Rs 1.42 lakh crore in a matter of hours. A day ago when the market cap of BSE was Rs 2,75,20,795.19 crore, which has come down to Rs 2,73,78,926.05 crore during today’s trading session.