How would the world’s billionaires look if they were involved in Spain’s famous tomato fight? At present, AI-made pictures from Ambani to Elon Musk are viral on social media, in which people are liking Ratan Tata’s style the most.
Image Credit source: Instagram/@sahixd
AI Generated Images: Spain’s popular festival ‘La Tomatina’ (La Tomatina) you must have known about. Yes, the same festival in which people fiercely attack each other with tomatoes. No one gets hurt, so people mash the tomatoes beforehand with their hands and flatten them. In other words, this festival is another form of our Holi, but there is no case of ‘cloth tearing’. Now just think that when the rich people of the worldtomato fight‘ If you do, how will you look?Through this, something similar has been imagined, in which everyone from Mukesh Ambani to Elon Musk is seen having fun.
In the photos created with the help of AI, you can see billionaires Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Ma, Bill Gates, Jeff Bozos, Mukesh Ambani and Ratan Tata celebrating and enjoying the ‘La Tomatina’ festival. It has been shared on Instagram by a user named Shahid from an account named @sahixd. He wrote, ‘AI has imagined billionaires participating in the famous ‘La Tomatina’ festival.’ This post shared a day ago has gone viral. People have liked the picture of Ratan Tata the most.
read this also:
See here, how would billionaires look when they do ‘tomato fight’?
‘La Tomatina’ Fest at a glance
- In Spain, this festival is celebrated every year on the last Wednesday of August.
- This is the world’s biggest food festival, where more than 40 thousand people celebrate this festival by throwing tomatoes at each other.
- One and a half lakh tomatoes are used during the festival. However, they are not edible.
- The festival is inspired by a streetfight in 1945. Then a young man attacked people with vegetables during the fight.
- This festival is so popular that it has been shown in many films. You must have seen it in the 2012 film ‘Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara’. ,source- sotc,
Lord Ram looked something like this in 21 years
According to the details given in all the texts including Valmiki Ramayana, Ramcharitmanas, the generated photo of Lord Shri Ramchandra ji was put in AI software.
This is how Shri Ram looked when he was 21 years old.
— Arun Yadav🇮🇳 (@beingarun28)
Something will happen while the Taj Mahal is being built!
read this also: