As soon as the person put cigarette in the drain, there was a loud blast, heart-wrenching video went viral


शख्स ने नाले में जैसे ही डाला सिगरेट, हुआ जोरदार ब्लास्ट, दिल दहला देने वाला वीडियो वायरल

Representational photo (Pixabay)

Sometimes even a small spark of fire proves dangerous. That is why it is said that one should never play with fire. You must have noticed that often people Cigarette Or after smoking bidi, they throw it anywhere while it is burning, without thinking about the harm it can cause. Especially at petrol pumps, such things are strictly prohibited, but have you ever seen that there has been a loud blast as soon as you throw a cigarette in a drain? may not have seen, but social media but nowadays one video viral is happening, which has surprised everyone.

Actually, after smoking a cigarette, a person throws it in a drain to extinguish it, but what did he know that it would become fatal for him. In the video, you can see that a man comes smoking a cigarette and throws the remaining cigarette in a small pit of a covered drain, but as soon as the cigarette goes into the drain, there is a loud blast. It is a matter of pride that the person’s life is saved, but he definitely gets seriously injured. He can be seen dragging his body after the blast. Although this video is from a few years ago, it has started going viral on social media.

read this also: Bike rider narrowly escaped in a road accident, coming under the truck

Watch video:

If you also throw a cigarette after smoking it anywhere, then be careful, because such an accident may happen to you too. This heart-wrenching video has been shared on the social media platform Twitter with an ID named @crazyclipsonly.

This video of just 14 seconds has been viewed 3.5 million i.e. 35 lakh times so far, while more than 66 thousand people have also liked the video and given different reactions.

A user has written in a warning manner that ‘Look, it is clearly written on the packet that smoking is injurious to health. This is an explosive case of lung cancer’, while another user wrote that ‘Hydrogen sulphide is a colorless gas that collects in sewers and is extremely flammable and highly toxic’.

read this also: VIDEO: Lost his life in the reels, the young man was only 16 years old

Leave a Comment