BanglaHunt Desk: The Provident Fund is very important for every job person. The company he employs is 42 percent, while the consumer deposits 12 percent of his salary. In the current lockdown situation, every small company is getting discouraged. So the center gave some relief to those companies and its employees.
The Government of India has stated that the Provident Fund will pay employers and employees (12 per cent each) for the next three months. However, in this case, at least 5 employees of the establishment and at least 5% of their salary should be below Rs. Companies have been requested, please file all employees' salaries and timely ECRs to take this opportunity.
On the other hand, the recent announcement of the Affidavit Fund is about a fancy announcement center for some 40 million people. The move is meant to save the employees from the financial crisis of the epidemic. Now they will be able to withdraw the money from the EPF for a deposit of 3 percent or three months basic pay, whichever is less.
Employees' Provident Fund Amendment Scheme 2023 has been implemented by the Labor Ministry from March 25. Now you can withdraw money from EPFO if you apply.
Find out how to apply:
2. First you need to login to unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in portal.
2. On the left Advance claim for outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19) – Click here for details. Learn details from.
2. Log in to the main portal. This will require a UAN that is on your pay slip.
2. At the top left, drop down the online service option and select claim form 31.
2. Now you have to fill out a form. Pay the last four digits of the bank account linked to the PF account. Now click on proceed.
2. On the withdrawal form, select the “PF Advance” form (Form 31) and click on I want to apply for.
2. Then tell why you are raising money. (outbreak of pandemic) option
2. You will need to upload a check photo of the bank account associated with the PF account.
2. Then a self-declaration message needs to be clicked. Soon an OTP will appear on the mobile connected to the Aadhaar number. After writing it, the application process is over. Click the SUBMIT button.
2. This time the EPFO has claimed that the money will be deposited in the bank account within 12 hours.
General Chat Chat Lounge