These tips will increase the mileage of the car. (representative picture)Image Credit source: Honda
Improve Car Mileage: Are you looking for ways to increase the mileage of the car? If so then you do not need to go anywhere else. In this article we will tell you that theHow can it be increased easily? Considering the cost of petrol and diesel, everyone wants his car to give more mileage. The problem of giving less mileage not only makes the pocket more loose but also affects the performance of the car. Therefore, it is necessary to take proper steps to improve the mileage.
Price and mileage play an important role in buying a car in countries like India. That’s why it is necessary to focus on mileage if you want to save the cost of running the car. Here are some tips that you can follow to improve the mileage of the car.
Read this also-
Tips to increase car mileage
Follow these tips to increase the mileage of the car.
- Drive Car Smoothly: Some people do very rough driving. That’s why such a habit should be avoided. The mileage gets spoiled by giving the accelerator and applying the brakes too often. That’s why drive the car in a fixed speed only.
- Maintain Car Better: If you want to keep the mileage of the car good, then take full care of the maintenance of the car. Change things like engine oil, air filter, and spark plugs as needed. Due to this the performance of the car will also increase and the mileage will also be better.
- Use the Right Fuel: Use the correct fuel for your car. For this, you can see the advice of the car company that the company is recommending which fuel to use. This will also help in increasing the mileage.
- Do not put too much weight on the car: The more weight there is on the car, the more strain it puts on the engine. That’s why unnecessary things should not be loaded on the car. With less weight your car will give good performance.
- Use cruise control: If you have a cruise control feature in your car, then definitely use it on the highway. This feature makes the car run at a fixed speed. You don’t need to do anything, the car will automatically run at a set speed. Mileage is also better than this.
The mileage of the car depends on the condition of the car and driving style. Therefore, having good car maintenance and good driving skills will be beneficial.
Read this also-