BanglaHunt Desk: At this moment, the link between PAN card and AADHAAR card is very important for every citizen of the country. If this link is not done correctly, your PAN card may be canceled Let's find out if your Aadhaar card and PAN card are linked
1. E-filling website of Income Tax Department www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Go to
2. Click on the 'Link Aadhaar' option
3. Now go to ‘Click here to view the status if you have already submitted Link Aadhaar request’
4. This link will take you to the next page.
5. By clicking on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ with the information of PAN and Aadhaar, you can know if your Aadhaar and PAN are linked.
By the way, if you don't have a PAN card, get a PAN card from the Modi government's own website without spending a single penny. According to the Income Tax Department, 7.8 lakh people have already availed this facility. Besides, it can be done sitting at home.
Generally PAN card is made through NSDL and UTISL. However, to get PAN card from these two units you have to pay a certain amount of money as a charge. PAN card can be made absolutely free from the Income Tax Department website.
It is known that any person can avail this service by going to the website of the Income Tax Department, only the Aadhaar number will be required. Then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar number. At the same time the consumer can download his e-pan.