Bengali Hunt Desk: Corona virus infection is on the rise in the country. So far, corona infections have been found in 90,926 people across the country and 2,072 people have died. In the meantime, the lockdown, which lasted till May 16, has been extended to May 31. This is going to be the fourth stage of the lockdown. Take a look at the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- A ban has been imposed on everyone going out except for emergency services from 7pm to 7am.
- According to the new guidelines, the States and Union Territories will be able to designate Covid-19 Red, Orange and Green Zones as per the guidelines issued by the Union Ministry of Health.
- District Administration / Local City between Red and Orange Zone
- Metro rail service will be closed.
- Schools, colleges and educational institutions will remain closed till May 31 across the country. Although the government has allowed online studies.
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services will be completely closed. This will include services for health workers, police, government officials, stranded passengers in other cities and quarantine centers.
- Canteens will be opened at railway stations, airports, bus depots.
- The restaurant offers discounts on home cooking.
- All cinema halls. Shopping malls, gyms, swimming pools, amusement parks, theaters, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls will be closed.
- Discounts have been given for opening sports complexes and stadiums. However, visitors will not be able to go through these.
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious and other events will be banned in the country till May 13.
- All righteous and prayerful places will be closed to man. The religious side cannot be united.
- Interstate passenger vehicles and buses approved by the state government can be operated.
- States and Union Territories will decide on the operation of buses and other passenger vehicles within the State.
- People over the age of 65, pregnant women and children under the age of 10 are advised to stay at home. If there is a very useful work, then you can go out.
- Medical professional doctors, nurses, para medical staff, cleaners, ambulances will be allowed to travel within the state.
- Freight vehicles, trucks can move from one state to another.
- No state can stop freight vehicles.