The quarterly results of Reliance Jio have come to the fore, there has been an increase in both profit and revenue of the company. It was being speculated that the profit of the company could be less.
Reliance Industries has started releasing its quarterly results after the market closed on Friday. First of all, the figures of Reliance’s telecom Reliance Jio have come to the fore. The special thing is that Jio has presented good results bypassing all speculations and conjectures. Where Jio’s profit has seen an increase. At the same time, there has also been a boom in revenue. Let us also tell you what kind of figures are being seen regarding Reliance Jio.
Reliance quarterly figures
- Reliance Jio’s net profit increased by 13 percent in the quarter ended March.
- This means that the company has made a profit of Rs 4,716 crore.
- While it was being estimated that the profit could be 4,666 crores.
- In the same period last year, the company’s profit was Rs 4,173 crore.
- The operational revenue in the same period has been Rs 23,394 crore.
- The company’s operating revenue has seen a year-on-year growth of 12 percent.
- The telecom arm of Reliance Industries reported an operating profit of Rs 12,210 crore in the fourth quarter, while the margin stood at 52.19 per cent.
- Operational revenue was seen at Rs 12,009 crore in the third quarter, this time it is 1.7 percent more.
- A year ago, this figure was Rs 10,554 crore, which is 15.7 percent more than at present.
- Margins stood at 52 per cent in Q4FY23, which is higher as compared to 50.5 per cent in the year-ago period.
License and spectrum fees reduced
The revenue in the same quarter last year was Rs 20,901 crore. Topline and Bottomline Growth There was a continuous increase in its user base. License fee and spectrum fee for the March quarter stood at Rs 2,155 crore, down 14 per cent year-on-year, as against Rs 2,504 crore in the year-ago period. While total expenses increased to Rs 17,172 crore in the fourth quarter, from Rs 15,353 crore a year ago.