Bengali Hunt Desk: If you are in dire need of money in the lockdown, then you must read this report. State Bank of India has launched an emergency loan for you keeping in mind the lockdown. You do not have to leave the house in the lockdown. The biggest thing is, you can get this loan in just 45 minutes.
The scheme has been won by the customers keeping in mind the impact of cuts in salaries and business due to SBI lockdown. This emergency loan is for SBI customers only. The bank said that the borrowers do not need to pay any installment for six months. EMI will start after six months.
SBI has taken out this loan only for its own customers. For this personal loan, the customer has to pay interest at the rate of 10.50 per annum. Which is currently the lowest among all the banks in the country.
Here's how to apply.
- Customers have to send PAPL (last four digits of account number) with their register number and send 567676 message.
- The message will tell you whether you are eligible for this loan or not.
- Eligible customers will be given loans in four processes.
- Click on Avail Now in SBI's app.
- Then choose the time limit and the amount of money.
- OTP will come to the register number, if you enter it, the money will be credited to your account.