Bangla Hunt Desk: IPL 2021 is starting from tomorrow. At present, the popularity of IPL is not limited to India. The popularity of IPL has spread all over the world. Since the IPL is in T20 format, the batsmen can be noticed in the IPL. However, there are some bowlers in this IPL who have made history. Let’s take a look at the list of bowlers who have taken the most wickets in the IPL:
5) Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh is at number five in this list. Harbhajan Singh has been playing for the Mumbai Indians since the inception of the IPL and then joined the Chennai Super Kings. Currently, Harbhajan Singh will be seen playing in the Kolkata Knight Riders jersey in the IPL this year. Harbhajan Singh has taken a total of 150 wickets in all seasons in the IPL.
4) DJ Bravo is in the fourth place in this list. Despite playing in Mumbai at the start of the IPL, the West Indies cricketer has been seen wearing the Chennai Super Kings jersey for most of the season. Bravo collected 150 wickets in the IPL.
3) Piyush Chawla is in the third place in this list. Although he started playing in the IPL for Punjab, he played most of his career in the Kolkata Knight Riders jersey. Piyush Chawla collected 156 IPL wickets.
2) Amit Mishra is in the second place in the list. The spinner has played for different franchises in the IPL at different times. Amit Mishra has taken 160 wickets in the IPL.
1) Sri Lankan legend Lasith Malinga is at the top of the list. From the beginning to the end of the IPL, he played in the jersey of Mumbai Indians. Malinga has played a big role in Mumbai’s bowling department. Malinga collected a total of 170 wickets from the IPL.