The construction of 5,57,900 houses is expected to be completed this year in the top-7 cities of the country.Image credit source: Pixabay
Have you also dreamed of owning your own house, which is stuck since a long time? The expectation of its completion in the year 2023 has increased, as a report by property consultant company Anarock has said that the construction of 5.58 lakh houses will be completed this year, which means that the lives of the same number of families will be happy.
Anarock’s report states that real estate developers have stepped up construction activities. Therefore, the construction of 5,57,900 houses is expected to be completed this year in the top-7 cities of the country. In the year 2022, the construction of 4,02,000 houses was completed.
How many houses will be completed in which city?
Anarock’s Vice Chairman Santosh Kumar says that this year the construction of 5.6 lakh houses in 7 cities is expected to be completed on time. This is 39 percent more than last year. Maximum number of houses will be completed in the Delhi-NCR region followed by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
- 1,70,100 houses are expected to be completed in Delhi-NCR. This is about 30 percent of the houses to be delivered this year. However, it is a sign of 97 percent improvement compared to last year.
- 1,31,400 houses can be completed in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. This is 24 per cent of the houses delivered, while it is better than last year’s delivery of 1.26 lakh houses.
- Similarly, the completion of 98,400 houses in Pune is likely to happen in 2023.
- The number of houses to be completed in Bengaluru can be 80,100.
- The construction of 36,700 houses can be completed in Kolkata this year.
- The number of houses to be completed in Hyderabad can be 23,800.
- Construction of 17,400 housing units can be completed in Chennai this year.
However, the details of which builder has how many houses have not been given in the Anarock report. Nor has the project base been informed about their completion. At the same time, RERA law, better cash flow in the market and new technologies of construction have been attributed to the increase in the construction of houses.