Tragic! The young man lost his life after consuming alcohol and drinking sanitizer

[ad_1]

BanglaHunt Desk: The Center is already thinking of increasing lockdown to prevent corona virus infection. At any moment, we can reach the third stage of the infection. There is no way for the countrymen to protect themselves without awareness of the prevalence of coronary infection in the country. Meanwhile, a tragic event has happened. A young man died after eating a coimbatore sanitizer.

It is reported that the young man worked as a delivery boy at a gas agency. Bernad, a 6-year-old boy, regularly drank alcohol and had alcohol. He was upset about not getting alcohol because of the lockdown. At that time, he drank when the agency gave him sanitizer to protect him from coronary infection.

He became ill after drinking sanitizer. The wife took him to the hospital but it was too late. Doctors declared him dead. Bernard's body was sent for postmortem. Police have started investigating the incident.

Contextually, the number of coronas is increasing every day. In India, he has not had a malarial disorder. The total number of people affected by coronas in the whole country has crossed 3. Twenty-two people died of coronas. There is no option but to be detained at this time. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap or sanitizer to avoid infection. Raise a helping hand to the center and the states.

General Chat Chat Lounge

[ad_2]