Banglahunt Desk: The first Corona attack in the country is known in Kerala. Within a few days, the Corona virus began to spread in Kerala. The infection was spread across Kerala even though there was no reports of coronary disease in India. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan took all appropriate measures to prevent the infection. As a result, Kerala is not yet free from Corona, but India is ahead of other states in preventing infection.
The total number of coronary infections in Kerala is 5. In states like Maharashtra, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, Kerala has a higher number of victims. Corona is currently under complete control in Kerala. There are currently 227 undergoing treatment, and more than 5 people have returned home. Only 2 of the dead.
See if Vijayan defeated Corona in tact
• Setting the policy very fast and taking the highest alert.
• Calculate the trauma and determine the previous activity of the infected patients in the quarantine of those who may be infected.
• Quarantine centers are kept under surveillance and medical for 24 days. As well as providing healthy and normal living facilities there.
• Apply GOKdirect app to capture rumors and fake information.
• Creating volunteer groups and reaching out to people. Creating regional kiosks to test the corona.
• Providing additional internet service for 3 to 5 percent of the people detained for work and recreation.
General Chat Chat Lounge